Toronto’s Leading Metal and Steel Roofing Contractor
Steel and metal roofing installation come with many benefits:
- Steel and metal roofs offer excellent home insulation against extreme temperatures and weather conditions
- Metal and steel roofs do not require constant maintenance the way ceramic or asphalt roofs do
- Steel and metal roofs are aesthetically pleasing and easy to design
- Metal roofs are made from sturdy materials that can withstand the test of time as well as extreme weather conditions
- Our steel and metal roofing installation come with a warranty of 50 years.
Please view our products catalogue to see our selection of metal roofs. We supply and install metal roofing materials of all types, designs, coating and colours.
Although the number varies, you can expect a metal or steel roofing cost to average $5.50 to $16.00 per square foot to install. Keep in mind that this range only covers the cost of materials, and the total roofing installation cost will include additional expenses such as labour, roof steepness, your geographic location, roof material, roof height, etc. Dream Roof offers competitive prices and incomparable services. Ask us for a request to get an estimate on pricing.
Metal roofs are the most energy-efficient roofing materials on the Toronto market today. With metal or steel roofs, you can save up to 40% in air conditioning costs due to the levels of insulation metal and steel provide.
We install metal and steel roofs by accurately measuring the area of your roof, removing the old roof, and choosing the materials. We later install the edging, then the roof itself. Finally, the last step is roof flashing in which we seal your newly-installed metal roof. For more on the process of metal roof installation, click here.
Unlike asphalt, metal and steel roofing will last 3-7 times longer. Depending on the type of materials used, you may expect metal and steel roofs to last for a minimum of 50 years.