Metal Roofing – Most Popular Choice in Ontario
When you hire Dream Roof for your metal roofing installation in Toronto, you can be sure that you will never have to re-roof again!
We are the fastest-growing metal roofing installation contractor in Toronto and the GTA, and our valued clients can expect the best results on the market. Whether you are seeking a roof for your building home or you want to change your existing one, contact Dream Roof for excellent quality. We guarantee you a professional, efficient, and beautiful metal roof installation that will last a lifetime! Our 50-year warranty ensures that you will be getting the best service you can find.
No matter the roofing style your residence has now, a metal roofing installation is a decision you will not regret. The final product will be aesthetically pleasing, customizable, and low-maintenance.
Our teams are dedicated to safe and high quality services to ensure that you are more than happy with your new metal roof.
Metal Roofing Benefits
Investing in a metal roofing installation in Toronto will save you money and give you peace of mind with the multitude of benefits it provides:
A metal roof’s lifespan exceeds that of an asphalt one. Metal roofs typically last for 40-70 years, while asphalt ones instead last 12-20. This saves you both time and money that you will not have to spend on upkeep and replacement.
Metal roofs are also able to sustain themselves against wind and are impact resistant, meaning they will not corrode or crack under the harsh weather or other forces. Most importantly, they do not require constant maintenance than other materials do. You should inspect your metal roof from time to time, but less frequently than their less durable counterparts.
Metal roofing does not spark or ignite during wildfires or lightning strikes, leading to an overall safer home.
Metal roofing reflects more sunlight than other materials, as radiation is deflected instead of absorbed. Having a metal roof can reduce peak cooling demand by 10-15% according to Energy Star, which can translate to a drastic reduction of your cooling bill. You install the roof once, but that cost reduction will last for the next 50+ years!
Save the planet while saving money with metal roofing. Depending on the material it is made up of 25-95% recycled content and is also 100% recyclable at the end of the roof-life. Choosing a metal roof over an asphalt one is the environmentally-conscious choice, as asphalt shingles account for 1 billion pounds of waste in the waste system.
Residential and Commercial Metal Roofing installation in Toronto
It is no surprise that more and more residential and commercial building owners choose metal roofing. Metal roof panels are durable roofing material, fire-resistant, lightweight and stylish and suitable for precise roof application. Because of metal’s roof ability to reflect the sun, it allows saving lots of money on energy bills, which is quite a benefit for residential property owners.
Contact Dream Roof for Your Metal Roof Installation in the Toronto
Embark on your Toronto metal roofing journey today by contacting Dream Roof for your free estimate. Our courteous and timely service will provide you with peace of mind because you will know that you have chosen the top professionals who know their craft.
Metal Roofing: Material Options
Metal roofs are made of a variety of recyclable metals. They all have different pros and cons. When installing a metal roof, you can choose from zinc, copper, aluminum, tin, or steel.
Metal Roofing Profiles
- Zinc – zinc is a great material for commercial roofing in Toronto because it is attractive, highly durable, and is easy to mould and shape.
- Copper – is a more attractive roofing metal that adds a unique look to your home due to its natural hue. While this softer metal is more visually appealing, it is also more susceptible to denting caused by severe weather. Copper is one of the most expensive metal roofing materials but the price is easily outweighed by its lifespan. Most copper tiles can last over 200 years.
- Aluminum – Aluminum is another soft, aesthetically pleasing roofing metal. Because it is highly resistant to corrosion, aluminum metal roofs are highly popular in coastal regions because it can withstand the atmospheric conditions in those areas better than the other metal roofing materials.
- Tin – tin roofs are one the cheaper metals but they cost more to maintain. The tiles have a protective coating on them to protect the metal roof from corrosion and rust. Tin roofs require regular maintenance to prevent erosion that is caused by weather. Tin metal for roofs is becoming less common due to its higher corrosion rate and shorter lifespan of 20 to 30 years.
- Steel – steel is another popular choice for commercial roofing in Toronto however, it can also be used on residential properties too. Steel roofs are made of 100% recycled materials. The sheets have a zinc, aluminum, or zinc-aluminium combined coating to protect the metal from corrosion.