The Most Popular Roof – For Good Reason
When you hire Dream Roof for your Toronto metal roofing project you can be sure that you will never have to reroof again!
We are the fastest-growing contractor in the GTA, and our valued clients can expect the best results on the market. Whether you are seeking a roof for your new home or you want to change your pre-existing one, contact Dream Roof for excellent quality. We guarantee you a professional, efficient, and beautiful installation that will last a lifetime! Our 55-year warranty ensures that you will be getting the best service you can find, and your new roof will be perfect.
No matter the roofing style your residence has now, a Toronto metal roofing job is a decision you will not regret. The final product will be aesthetically pleasing, customizable, and low-maintenance. Our teams are dedicated to safe and successful services to ensure that you are more than happy with your new roof. We also specialize in roofing repairs and skylight installation. Read on for more information!
Benefits of Metal Roofing
Investing in a Toronto metal roofing installation will save you money and give you peace of mind with the multitude of benefits it provides:
- Long Lifespan: A metal roof’s lifespan exceeds that of an asphalt one. Metal roofs typically last for 40-70 years, while asphalt ones instead last 12-20. This saves you both time and money that you will not have to spend on upkeep and replacement.
- Durability: Metal roofs are also able to sustain themselves against wind and are impact resistant, meaning they will not corrode or crack under the harsh weather or other forces. Most importantly, they do not require constant maintenance that other materials do. They should still be inspected from time to time, but less frequently than their less durable counterparts.
- Safe: Metal roofing does not spark or ignite during wildfires or lightning strikes, leading to an overall safer home.
- Energy Efficiency: Toronto metal roofing reflects more sunlight than other materials, as radiation is deflected instead of absorbed. Having a metal roof can reduce peak cooling demand by 10-15% according to Energy Star, which can translate to a drastic reduction of your cooling bill. You install the roof once, but that cost reduction will last for the next 50+ years!
- Environmentally Friendly: Save the planet while saving money with metal roofing. Depending on the material it is made up of 25-95% recycled content and is also 100% recyclable at the end of the roof-life. Choosing a metal roof over an asphalt one is the environmentally-conscious choice, as asphalt shingles account for 1 billion pounds of waste in the waste system.
Embark on your Toronto metal roofing journey today by contacting Dream Roof. Our courteous and timely service will provide you with peace of mind because you will know that you have chosen the top professionals who know their craft.
Contact Dream Roof
Let us help you, call us today! Contact us for your free quote, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.